Monday, July 23, 2012

Fun with bubbles and color


I found a bunch of great ideas on how to create all kinds of fun with food coloring for kids. One of the ideas was adding food coloring to the lather. I know Santino always enjoys playing with the soap lather in the bathtub, so I was sure he was going to enjoy mixing colors in the foam.

I used a squirt of dish washing liquid, added water and voila - a bucket full of foam to play is ready to play! Then I added just a few drops of food colors, and fun began.


I think I made a little mistake and added a bit too much water, so my colors sank in the water. The water got color, and the bubbles - not so much. But that's ok! It was enough for a great game of picking up lather and trying to blow it off the hands!




What a great sensory fun at home!

Original of the story here

Nataliya

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please do comment! No spam, or else....