Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Meet the authors: Nataliya Di Giovanni


Nataliya Di Giovanni
Hello, I am Nataliya Di Giovanni. I am a stay-at-home mom, a wife, a housekeeper. It's an important part of my life, as I have a beautiful toddler son Santino (I often call him by a nickname my husband and I came up with, Pipidinko), who keeps me busy from morning till night. I also care for my husband, who is currently on disability, battling rare disease called "Myasthenia Gravis".(Look it up on Google, and see for yourself what a nasty condition this is.) I started documenting this important part of my life in a blog: http://pipidinko.blogspot.com.

I am also a creative person, an artist. I like all things beautiful, I enjoy watching the world and people around me. I see beauty and something positive in every person I meet and I try capturing it on paper as often as possible. A few years ago I wrote a children's book, a captivating adventure in a fairy-tale world. I am currently looking for a publisher.

Being always busy, I haven't been painting or drawing much recently, but I am planning to do more now. Please check my personal blog where I collected some of my art: http://duseg.blogspot.com.

This particular blog is a great attempt to gather as much useful information about being a mom as possible, based on the real life experiences of real moms with real kids and other issues. I will be contributing to many topics, including children recipes, development, play dates, venting about dealing with personal stuff, etc.

If you have any questions for me, please leave a comment to this post, to any other of my posts, or email me at: nata (at) natlaiya.ca

You can learn more about me on my personal website: http://nataliya.ca

Sincerely,

Nataliya


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please do comment! No spam, or else....