Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Crafts for the Not so Crafty Mom

First of all, I suck at crafts. I am not at all detail oriented and I hate mess. But my toddler loves to be creative, so I don't have a choice but to at least try for his sake.

I came up with some craft ideas which Liam loves!

And the best part is they are practically free!



1.  My Obot - Robot Mask

What you need:

-A Box
-Scissors
-Paint to decorate

Step 1 - Cut a hole in the box for the eyes
Step 2 - Paint the box a neutral colour
Step 3 - Go nuts with the decorations




2. I Spy Goggles

What you Need:

- 2 Empty Toilet Paper rolls
- A stapler
- Markers to Decorate

Step 1 - Staple 2 TP rolls together
Step 2 - Decorate





3.  Money Box

What you Need:

- Hot chocolate, coffee or nesquick/nestea tin
- Scissors
- Paper
- Tape
- Markers to Decorate

Step 1- Cut a coin slot in the lid
Step 2 - Wrap tin in paper and tape on
Step 3 - Decorate!




So much fun!

Emma