Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Bath time = fun time!

Santino takes a bath pretty much every night. Lately he started fussing more when the bath time approached, as that of course, means sleep time soon. I decided it's time to make bath time more fun.



These are not watercolors, this is an ice tray with colored ice. I gave Santino ice cubes one by one and he loved catching them while they were melting in the warm bath water.


Colored ice cubes are more fun, as the regular ice cube gets lost  in the water immediately. Colored ice remains visible and fun to watch until the very end.

I added some food color to the water itself, too. I wanted the water to be more of a sea color, blue-green. Next – sea toys, like sea horses, fish and star fish.


I found these great ideas here.

Original article

Nataliya