Friday, July 27, 2012

Top Teething Toys

How many of you have a 'Sophie Giraffe' teether for your little one? These teethers came out when Liam was little, and I didn't get what all the fuss was about. I bought one for Liam because, I hate to admit it, but because everyone else had one. Once he had it, I still didn't quite get what all the fuss was about. But at least when I heard 'Who's Sophie does this belong to?', I could look up.

I wanted to share my Top 3 Teethers:


1. Ringley Natural Teething Toys

This would be my alternate to the Sophie Giraffe because it is still a 'high end' teether, price ranging from $16 to $25. What I love about these toys is that Baby can chew on either the untreated maple ring or the organic cotton terrycloth. They also come in a variety of designs (seen here ). Oh, and they are Canadian! I have seen these sold at Nature's Emporium in Newmarket.



2. Nuby Bug A Loop Teether

This teether has been a favourite for both my boys. It retails    for around $5! My boys loved all the different textures and colours.
They say it's best for back teeth, but my boys have both loved this teether since their early teething days. Sold at Babies R Us.




3. Teething Bling

Yes this is teething jewelry! Necklaces and bangles you and your baby will love. I love my necklace because I can wear it anywhere, and if I don't have to remember to pack a teether. Necklaces sell for around $20 and gift sets including necklace and bangles sell for around $35. I have seen the necklaces at Once Upon a Child (new not used lol) and can also be purchased online on their website . These products make awesome baby shower gifts!


Are there any you would recommend?